Monday, December 28, 2009

Tryouts

Just before Christmas I made an impulse buy - I cashed in all my Shoppers Drug Mart points and got a 10-fragrance sampler for $15 (regularly sells for $70). It also comes with a coupon to buy a full-sized bottle of the fragrance that I think is the nicest. Good deal, and these are the scents:
Marc Jacobs Daisy, and Lola
Givenchy Very Irresistible
Burberry The Beat
Avril Lavigne Black Star
Vera Wang Princess
Juicy Couture - Couture Couture
Calvin Klein Euphoria
Paco Rabanne Black XS
Hugo Boss - Boss Orange

This is going to be fun to try out the samples and see which one I ultimately select. Am kind of leaning towards Couture Couture, but the Marc Jacobs Lola bottle is an absolute work of art. Would I get it just for the bottle? No, but it's tempting. I've ruled out Princess as it's too young for me and I suspect Black XS is also in the same category.




No comments:

Post a Comment